Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Second day

 we had great flights ...got to LAX in time to see UA lose...so sad. April 2nd...had to ask yesterday as I was all confused. we are 3/4 the way down the Malaysian coast. Our flight from Hong Kong to Bangkok was delayed 3 hours,. /when we got on the flight from LA to Hong Kong they started feeding us. it was after midnight. I had a salad with roast duck and THE wall. could n ' stay awake..so missed steak with truffle sauce. You know how hard it is to raise truffles in Tucson .much less trying to find a trained javelina to snuffle them out! alas.alak!  In Bangkok Joe lost all of id  drivers license, visa card, atm card, house key...we can't close out the visa card as I have one also and they are the same  number.

I think we have both finally caught up on our sleep....today I went to the stitching area for a short time.  Then Joe came and got me and we went to a cooking demo....great! Have recipes. There are 650 on the ship with 800 staff..... it seems to both of us that there are quite a few older people then when we cruised last time.
We have met some really nice people....I imagine we will meet more in the coming weeks.
Tonight is the captains cocktail party so we dress for that. Then tomorrow we go on a tour.
Nos that I know how to log on, I will write more. Barb

I tried to post something while in the airport in Hongkong but all the instructions were in Chinese. When we were on the first Cathay Pacific light I tried to watch a movie..the instructions were in Chinese and German!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mom, so did Dad loose all of your id cards and such? I am confused.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BarbL said...

Yes, Dad lost his visa card, atm card, military id and house keys. Once we reported it6, my visa card was no good either. Mom